- Home – The welcome page for the Lyndonville Fire Company.
- About Us
- Our History – The Lyndonville Fire Company dates from 1901 when a group of volunteers organized to combat fires in the surrounding area.
- Our Members – The current department consists of 28 firefighters and 16 auxiliary members.
- Our Equipment – See the vehicles of the Lyndonville Fire Company.
- Calendar – Upcoming events and meetings.
- Call Log – Total calls for each month in the many categories handled by the Lyndonville NY Fire Company.
- Volunteer! – Volunteer fire departments answer all kinds of calls. We can never have too many qualified people in our ranks.
- How to Help – Find ways that you can help us to maintain the the highest levels of service to the people of our community.
- Fire Safety – Links to important fire safety resources on the Internet.
- FAQ – Answers to many common questions we get from the community.
- What’s New – Our blog, where we share the latest news about the Lyndonville Fire Company.
- Contact Us – A handy fill-in form to contact the Lyndonville Fire Company.
Volunteer fire departments answer all kinds of calls: house fires, barn fires, brush fires, forest fires, car fires, HAZMAT situations– but did you know that we have more calls in response to EMS situations such as car accidents or medical emergencies than fires? As the population of the community ages, the ability of our firefighters to be first responders is critical. We can never have too many qualified people in our ranks.
Fire Prevention Week occurs every year on the week which contains October 9th. It begins on Sunday and runs through the next Saturday. Fire Prevention Week commemorates the devastating Great Chicago Fire which began on October 8, 1871. Fire Prevention Week is the perfect time to review and practice your family's escape plan. The No. 1 rule if a fire happens in your home: Get out, stay out and call for help. Never go back inside for anyone or anything. Call the fire department from outside your home.